Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gettin' Crafty

So, I guess this all started when the babysitter said she didn't have any holiday shirts.
Feeling oh-so-ambitious, I helped orchestrate a wreath shirt for her, made with the handprints of all her kiddos.  Very cute - very fun.
But then I realized my girls didn't really have many festive things of their own to wear, so...
We decided to create our own, since I already had the paint!
I think our creations turned out pretty cute.  In fact, I had the girls make me one also - with two reindeer.  Lucy formed the antlers, and Caroline formed the legs and tail.  In hindsight, I probably should have made myself a tree - the placement of their 'hands' on my shirt appear to look like I'm getting 'felt up'. But, I love it anyway.  Sorry, no photos of it here!  This is just the beginning of many days of holiday crafting. We've had loads of fun. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment