Thursday, April 15, 2010

SIX MONTHS!

Happy Half- Birthday! I can't believe she turned 6 months old this week! Our little girl is growing so fast. Here she is demonstrating her favorite floor activity - rolling!
Taking time to smile for the camera is always fun.
Getting so long!
She loves to reach out to try to get the camera!
Here we are on our tummy. Notice how the legs are airborn! She's always ready to roll or dance.Sitting up...with support from the boppy pillow these days. It won't be long, though. She's always leaning forward- she's too nosy to sit back and relax!
About the only food we're not real crazy about is of all things- bananas. She'll take a few bites and then close her mouth. If I try to give her another food after this, she still keeps tight-lipped! I guess there's no fooling her!
Here's our dollbaby..oh so serious!
And perhaps a bit more silly! She's incredibly happy, and such a good baby. She tags along at choir practice and is perfectly delightful. She loves to watch the dancers- and dances right along. She jabbers happy talk all the time. She wriggles to the bottom of her bed and turns sideways in it almost nightly. She loves to snuggle and reach up and snuggle her face against yours. She pulls on the back of my hair sometimes, and pulls on those earrings too. If she lays on the floor, it's not long before she has scooted herself completely around in a whole new position. She has recently discovered herself in the mirror. In her books with mirrors, she'll put her whole face up against the mirror and kiss it and laugh at it. She'll take the pacifier and twist it and put it in her mouth on her own...and sometimes she puts it in upsidedown..on purpose! She'll blow raspberries as she jabbers. Her favorite foods seem to be pears and prunes. But she also loves the squash and sweet potatoes. There you have our six month old in a nutshell! As I type this she's rolling on the floor and jabbering away! What a delight she is! We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented in awhile! I'm sure you can see from how far behind I'd gotten in my blog that I am all off schedule. (No worries though, I've been keeping up with my reading of the blog, just keep forgetting to comment).

    Anyway, I can't believe she is already 6 months old! She is just beautiful...as I say all the time, but it is so so true...she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete