Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

What a blessing! It's my first Mother's Day- and I still have to pinch myself at how lucky I am! Do I look well rested here? It's because Rick too the early shift with Caroline today so I got to sleep in!
We stayed local for church today and brunched at Lucky's. It's sunny but pretty cool for too many outside photos.
In other big news of our day...Caroline attempts her first sippy cup. She's got the grip down... Too bad all the water landed on her front!
Mommy gets teary eyed after opening cards and another charm for my bracelet from Tiffany's. Caroline got me the perferct charm- the letter C. What a wonderful day! Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! What a beautiful picture of the two of you! That MUST be framed!

    ReplyDelete