Thursday, May 13, 2010

SEVEN MONTHS!

I'll update with pictures soon! I left my camera at Mom's house, so just words for this entry! Caroline's last pedi appointment she was 17lb 4 oz. and 26.5 inches. Since then she's had a nasty cough so we've now tried breathing treatments and as of tonight she's on antibiotics. Poor thing coughed up her bottle this morning. It's no fun being sick!

She is babbling like crazy, practices sitting up for several minutes at a time, stands up in her exersaucer, loves her tv time- especially Wonder Pets, and yes..even baseball! She still LOVES her books, and has taken to her 'Ugly Dolls' as her favorite chew toys. I just reread that sentence and it sounds like I'm talking about the pet! Chew toys? I guess that's what they are! She is still eating one meal of baby food daily- and loving it. She makes little mmm-mm sounds when she eats it! She enjoys riding in her stroller, watching the dog, and lights up when she sees both mommy and daddy. She snaps her lips together and grins at me to do it back to her. It's her little copycat game. She loves music, pattycake, tickle time with Daddy, and bathtime. Her favorite times of day seem to be when she snuggles with Daddy at night time before bed, and when she snuggles with Mommy every morning. That's it for now. Time to go play...pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment