Monday, July 26, 2010

I've Been Krogering

Well, at least that's what my stickers say!
I've been mesmerized by these three stickers ever since my Mommy took me grocery shopping tonight. Important to note- Mommy had nothing to do with the stickers. They were a gift from the bagger at the checkout. He decorated me while Mommy was paying for our groceries as he claimed, "I'm about to attack your kid with stickers." Who knew grocery shopping could be so fun?I even tried to eat the stickers off my arms in the car ride home. Mommy is just glad I didn't feel the same about the bandaid the nurse gave me this morning! And now you understand how lucky Mommy was to get a shot of me actually looking at the camera. These stickers are way more interesting than Mommy. Shopping, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment