Monday, July 12, 2010

More Home Improvements

Here's the kitchen curtain that Wendy made. She's got so many talents- I'm grateful she's so willing to help share them with me!
The master bedroom is finally starting to come together. We have a mirror and a few pictures on the walls now, and a ceiling fan installed in both the bedroom and the living room.

We commissioned friend Bob Carson to build some shelves for the nursery and the rec room. I love that we can now display some of her things on the wall- and every time I take her past the display she grins from ear to ear! I guess she likes it too!
And the most exciting change for Rick has been the addition of his 'hat' shelves! Now his hats from all of the ballparks are displayed according to their team standings in the league(geek!) I must admit it does look nice and I'm thrilled that he has his space. He's waited so long to display these items, it's nice he can finally enjoy it. Come on over and see it for yourself sometime! The next big project - a patio!

No comments:

Post a Comment