Monday, February 15, 2010

Superbowl Recap

Looking through my pics, I realized I neglected a few posts last week. We attended the St. Brendan Auction, and came home with a couple additions to the Rick Room/Rec Room. First, this signed Jim Tressel picture was the perfect finishing touch for the room!
And, as the auction happened to be the eve before the Super Bowl party...we bid on the mini-fridge- complete with snacks and drinks. We won, and had it fully stocked for the big game! Perfect! Rick should be one happy camper now. He has it all!
Here's a pic of some of us enjoying the game and commercials from our Super Bowl Bash! A good time was had by all.
Mmmm..what could be better than party food??
..and themed napkins?? I'm a geek..yes I really took a picture of my napkins! Time to end this blog now!!

1 comment:

  1. I would TOTALLY take a photo of my napkins as well...you are not a geek! (Well unless, I too, am just a geek!)

    ReplyDelete