Sunday, August 1, 2010

Measure Twice, Cut once....

Agghh! I'm a Mathmetician. I carefully unrolled my new Ikea curtains, painstakingly measured the length so the curtains would 'puddle' just exactly right on the floor after I put the sash on them, measured the length to cut off (11 inches to be exact), and used the handy no-sew adhesive and ironed them to hang! The left panel seems to be just right. When I gather it up and cinch it at the middle, I like the length and the 'puddling'.

So, on to curtain panel #2. 11 inches, ironed, cut, and hung exactly like the first panel.

How do you think I did???
Yes, I'm a Mathmetician. What I didn't figure on was that Ikea can't measure! Who knew the two panels would be two different lengths. Apparently not me. I guess I'll be cutting the left panel a bit shorter now. That's what I get for buying $14.99 no-sew curtains. And I thought hanging the pole was going to be the tough part.

No comments:

Post a Comment