Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sleep Tales

It always amazes me what position I'll find her in when I go in her room. Here she's zonked after her long afternoon at the fair. She always turns to her side, grabs her blankies and she's out.
And she wakes up happy and babbling every time! Here she is at the bottom of her crib, pulling down on the bumper and giggling as I walk in! She always rearranges her body and her crib. She pulls down the blankets, sticks her hands under the bumper, moves her toys around- you name it.
What a goof! She is always happy to see me. I think it's one of my favorite times of the day. I am happy to get up, knowing that this is what greets me.
And now we've spotted the dog...and we're peeking over the top to check things out. She points and talks to the dog as she does all of her toys. I would love to know what she's thinking sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment