Monday, May 2, 2011

Double Stroller

I've been scouring Craigslist daily to score a deal on a double stroller so I can actually venture out with the girls.

Do you like it?
Okay, so maybe in my search I happened to type the words "Pottery Barn" and stumbled across this cute jungle bath set. 10 pieces/$50 and voila! A new bath for the girls. It's just about the cutest double stroller I've seen. Don't you agree?


Now the really funny part is someone in Marysville posted a single stroller for sale and said we should inquire about their double stroller also. I was just about to inquire when bragging to Wendy about my bathroom finds. Only to discover that the anonymous person in Marysville who I was going to email about this double stroller was in fact-- Wendy. We're still on the stroller hunt...hers isn't what I'm looking for.


And in the meantime, we'll be lost in the jungle! Come and play in the tub with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment