Monday, May 2, 2011

Snuggly Babe

I feel like I'm neglecting Lucy in my recent posts. So here she is! I've been busy uploading her photos in hopes of getting a birth announcement completed, so I've put my energy there. This is pretty much how she spends her days right now. Content, cozy and cuddly!

Our friends the Gibson's loaned us a swing. Lucy seems to really enjoy motion and she was falling forward in our other swing. Now if we could just keep big sister from thinking she is what makes the swing move....

And enjoying some tummy time in the play pen. Lovin' these cuddly times!

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on ALL of your posts...man your impressive keeping up in the midst of having a new sweetie. I SO loved all the pics...I laughed, I cried...I just love your family!

    So glad also to see you've made a tentative decision for Lucy! I'm sure it feels better to just have some direction with it!

    Looking forward to a girly playdate! let me know when you are up for it!

    ReplyDelete