Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Helmet Free and loving it!

Well, we've been helmet-free since April 17th, officially, but I'm just now getting around to blogging about it.  I had in my mind that I would do this post with a little graduation cap on Lucy instead of her helmet, but alas..I've been busy and it hasn't happened.  This top pic is "Mr. Nick", our helmet expert.  We've seen him every 3 weeks since her surgery to get our helmet 'tweaking'.  Lucy's head is smack in the middle of the normal range, and her helmet was beginning to get a little snug, so Nick promoted her to graduation!  We couldn't be happier. 
And the most surprising thing to me was waking her the next morning....to find she had BED HEAD!  It was pretty much the cutest bed head ever - and an unexpected and delightful surprise. 
Who would have thought I'd get so excited about mussed up hair?  But when you've never seen her wake from bed before without that helmet, it was a fun little find, indeed!  Yay, Lucy bug.  You've got many reasons to smile...and a perfect little head is just one of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment