Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hanging out with Mom at home...

Can you see the little peanut in this photo?? Here's a closeup below....


She was so cute sitting up in her boppy seat, that I had to photograph. I thought about placing a remote control in her hand and turning on the laptop for her...then she'd definitely be Daddy's girl! This is his spot to crash, after all! She was too cute, snoozing here on Sunday, and I love her petite profile!

I love, love, love this outfit...it's a hooded vest! Just like mommy! One of her favorite poses..on mommy's chest.

And this photo was snapped today- Happy 2 weeks tonight- gosh, that doesn't seem possible!

In this pic, I call her my sleeper creeper. When she started in the bed, her head was actually in that white hat, and she was completely covered up by the green blanket. Overnight, she crept to the end of the bed, and right out of the hat! Also important to note, is that at the bottom of her outfit you won't find feet, but a diaper instead. Her feet and legs are criss-crossed across her tummy! And notice you only see one hand?? The other is working its way out of the sleeve and across her chest. Somehow she always seems to creep her feet and hands right out of their holes! Hilarious! I had to make a note of it! She cracks me up when she reorganizes herself like this!

I'm still posting as I can- We've been so busy learning the baby routine, and working on the new house. Last night we went out to clean from 10 p.m. until around 1 a.m. Daddy's work schedule is crazy this week, and we had to clean the dust up so the paint crew could do touch-ups today. Needless to say, we're all a bit tired today.
Luckily Grandma Ward came to help mommy today! I LOVE those days! We did laundry, and she helped put the apartment back together,and sometimes adult conversation is nice too! I've been lonely since Rick works noon-8 this week. That makes for long days! And God bless Debbie Harwood- she's bringing us dinner tonight. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie has this outfit! I love it!!!
    Let me know if you want some visitors sometime - I have a HUGE box of diapers that I know you could use... :)

    ReplyDelete