Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a Monday at home!

This is the reason why Mommy can get up with little sleep and lots of pain...this little angel makes it all worth it. Loving this photo...

Oh, and speaking of photos, I just realized that if you want to see a photo larger, you can just click on it and it will expand. Cool feature!


I fear she has her Daddy's feet...


As baby feet, they are still pretty cute. But if she indeed takes after her Daddy, I'm doubting there will be flip-flops in her future!


Here she takes after Mommy and lets her feet hang out of the covers.


Tilly seems to be adjusting well! Here she claims some couch space to snooze. I don't know how Caroline manages to sleep right through those barking fits but she does.
(Update- Tilly did try to snatch a pacifier today. She didn't win the fight, Mommy did!)


We were treated Monday night with a home-cooked meal! Dad's chicken and noodles..yumm! That was a treat. I was so excited I had to take a picture- (I'm a geek, I know!)


Caroline enjoyed her first official babysitters- Grandma and Grandpa Ward. Mommy and Daddy went to work on the new house and wash windows, and install doorknobs. Mommy realized she was a bit crazy to tackle this project just 6 days post-surgery. - and she's paying for it today--very tired and very sore! ( Refer to photo #1 as to why its all worth it!)


It's been a hectic day and my Monday post isn't getting posted til Tuesday evening and I'm beat. Heading for a nap. Can't wait to show you all the professional pics we had taken today. There's some cuties in the bunch, I am sure. Even a few naked shots! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. She is just precious!

    So thrilled your gradually feeling better...but don't you overdue it girl! What a crazy few weeks you have in store!

    Did I mention she's precious???

    ReplyDelete