Thursday, October 29, 2009

Having fun with our girl!

I think there's a smile sneaking into this photo- I'm sure it was followed by a frown and a wail, but I thought this one turned out pretty cute.
Russ and Debbie Harwood brought us dinner (YUM!) and I tried to convince Russ he could have the dog. No such luck- yet.

Here Debbie helps with a feeding while Mommy enjoys dinner. Caroline was alert and enjoyed the change of scenery!

Grandma reads "Brown Bear" to Caroline. She loved looking at all the bright colors and big pictures. For just over 2 weeks old I am amazed at how alert she is and how much she enjoys stimulation. She loves her books.

Caroline stretches out on her crib quilt. She went to the pediatrician again today and hasn't gained back her birth weight yet. Dr. says she's healthy and isn't too concerned, but we'll check back next week to see. Today she weighs 7lb. 12 oz.

Here's a close-up...can you tell that I get bored so I turn to the camera??? Poor kid! She has a lifetime to get used to these photo shoots!
Another favorite outfit- the shirt says 'Made you Smile' and on the back side of her pants there's a giant ducky face. It's her little ducky butt outfit! Daddy likes this one a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment