Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sorry-I've neglected my posting duties!

But I'm learning that life is quite busy as a new mom, and I've decided it's important to try to sleep when baby sleeps- and that's been my priority the past few days!


Grandma Ward came all day yesterday to help me catch up on sleep and laundry duties. It was so nice, I even felt like cooking dinner last night!



Here Daddy takes some time out of his busy schedule this week to read to Miss Caroline. She loves it when Daddy reads. He has been overworked this week going straight from work to the new house to install doorstops, wash windows, and planting landscaping. He's been a bit stressed trying to work it all in. I feel sorry for him because I can't help, and I also wish he was home just holding his little girl. It won't be too much longer. The house is almost done. We were supposed to get carpet today, and we're hoping there's sod since the forecast calls for rain the next few days. Remnants of Hurricane Rick, I believe!



I'm hoping to get some cute girly pictures in the next few days and get those posted. They change so much in the first weeks. I still can't believe this little angel is actually ours. What a sweetie she is!


Enough rambling..what you really want is the pictures, right? I feel like this blog is turning into a blahg! I just keep going on and on about nothing! Thanks if you made it this far!...that's what happens when you're too tired to be creative, I guess! Until next time...








1 comment:

  1. I love reading about what you refer to as "nothing"! I go on and on in my blog about nothing-ness and figure those that want to will read it and those that don't will just scan the pics...it all works out in the end.

    What joy you'll have sharing your stories with your precious girl as she grows up... about the month she was born being the same month the house was completed...craziness for you all!

    ReplyDelete