Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's a new baby photo shoot!

For those of you who've been begging for more pics, here they are! Lucy is sporting her onesie with the 'zero months' sticker. Mommy got smart and bought the set of 0-12 stickers so when I look at the pictures I'll know how old I was.
Pretty in pink and freshly bathed - her hair doesn't look quite as dark here.
Talk to the hand...stop with the pics, mommy!
Too sweet!
A closeup of those long fingers!
Just chillin'
And look at those long toes! I think she has Mommy's hands and feet.
A playful pose- eyes open!
Mommy wrapped me up in a blanket after my bath...and surprise- took my picture!
What a cutie!
I guess I'm boring her!
I just love this one-she's just sittin' up ready to go!
Time for a nap- Mommy's photo shoot wore me out! Shhh...don't tell her that this will be the first of many. It's our little secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment