Saturday, September 17, 2011

Two Stitches and One Grape Popsicle...

Here we are in the waiting room of the ER.....Yep. Caroline took on the rocking chair head first, and the rocking chair won. This is the look I got when I told her to smile.

Mommy brought along some puzzles to play while we waited.

And despite that fat lip, and the fact that you bit all the way through...you still managed to giggle.

Coloring with Mommy while the numbing gel takes effect.

Giving the eye to the Physician's Assistant who is about to stitch her up.

Two stitches at such a young age. I think I aged a few years that night. Not something I want to do again anytime soon. (Click photo to enlarge and see the 'whiskers' for yourself!)

Here we are all stitched up and looking oh-so-tired with our swollen lip. Not bad considering it's 10 p.m.

Popsicles make everything better! Enough hospital visits this year already...okay???

No comments:

Post a Comment