Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hallelujah! The couch has arrived!

Little did I know when I ordered this sofa on November 1st that it would not arrive until December 22nd! Wow- what a fight with my friends at JCPenney! But - it's here! Just in time for Christmas! Relief! We've been enjoying our lovely new home with just 2 seats..fine for us but not exactly inviting for all of our guests. But now we are in business! It finally looks like a home, and we can host our visitors and even offer them a place to sit. So, if you were one of the lucky few that has already visited, it's time to come back and see the real home now. (Although we're still minus a kitchen table...I've spotted one at Crate & Barrel but it's on backorder til February! Hey, if I can wait 7 weeks for a sofa, I guess I can wait for a table too!)

In the meantime...we'll be enjoying our couch!

1 comment: