Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why exactly do I have a dog????

Happy Anniversary to me....a little gift from the dog yesterday!! Grrrr....
Yes, I usually wipe her feet when she comes in from outside, but I thought, eh..what's a little snow gonna do?? Here's what I get for my thinking!
Apparently the dumb mutt has decided she likes to 'camp' under our stoop to the back yard, which conveniently enough is all dirt and no sod. I forgot this little detail yesterday when I went to let her in and the results are obvious.
Do you see her hiding there in the front room at the end of her trail??? We've now cleaned both wood floors twice and the carpet in two rooms. You see, dogs also like to run from the mad adults in the house, so we have a trail everywhere! What fun!
Isn't she cute??? I would like to point out that if ANYONE out there is in need of a furry beast, she's yours!!!! Anyone???

1 comment:

  1. Both my kids are allergic....and honestly we LOVE having an excuse for no pets right now. Cody is so severly allergic he isn't even supposed to go in a home that has a dog or cat...EVER. We hope they out grow it because we know that even with all the work involved with having a pet, they are a beloved part of the family. So, although I can't relate....good luck with that one!

    ReplyDelete