Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Little Vera?

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a fan of Vera Bradley bags (quilted fabric purses for those of you out of the loop..). Well, this little outfit happens to look just like one of my bags. Just look how excited Caroline is to be dressed so cute!!
Here she waves hi as she 'jumps' right out of my Vera Bradley bag! She's so talented!
My sisters teased me when I was pregnant that I should name the baby Vera for a girl and Bradley for a boy, and then all my bags would be personalized for them! Nice thought, but I like our sweet Caroline named just as she is!
She wiggles so much it's hard for her to sit still long enough for a pose! Those arms and feet are going constantly! Had to throw in a post with our girl since the house and dog already got their props today!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so that last picture is GORGEOUS!!! I also like Vera and I have this same print...I LOVE how she matches! Glad you captured it!!!

    ReplyDelete