Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pretty in Pink!

I had to document some of my favorite poses. Caroline always has her hands together- when eating, when playing, when sleeping! She's always folding them like she's praying or clapping. Here even the pinky comes up for a dainty feminine wave!
And when those hands aren't grabbing each other, they're grabbing toys...or clothes!
All smiles for Mommy! She's talking and cooing up a storm, and usually blowing bubbles, drooling, or putting her fist in her mouth all at the same time. Such talent!
I don't know what she's thinking about in this photo but it appears she's definitely up to something! Loving that sweet little mouth and those flirty eyes!
I'm in love! She has such a sweet personality! She is loads of fun to talk to and play with. Oh, and she laughed out loud at her Mommy on Friday- a hearty three syllable giggle several times in a row. Yes, I guess anyone making that many silly faces at you can be that funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment