Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stats update!

What will my friends and family do with a pictureless post? Since I just posted a long set yesterday, I thought I'd add what our doc had to say today. Caroline is 13 lb 1oz and 24 inches long as of today! She's in the 75% for both and also for her head circumference! I guess that means she's perfectly proportioned! The doctor couldn't believe how alert she was. She's very advanced because (but we already knew that!!) she already rolls over and laughs out loud. At this rate, we'll have her ready for college next week! The only stressful part of our visit was the shots- I think I cried more than she did!

1 comment:

  1. She LOOKS perfectly proportioned to boot! Congrats on a good check up. I'll never forget Codys first few sets of shots....it was the most difficult thing to watch...strangely it got easier as they went...but still, it is hard!

    ReplyDelete