Saturday, August 27, 2011

Date Night!

We had tickets to see Jersey Boys, and I can't remember the last time we got out where I didn't have a little one clinging to me! So we documented the rare event with a photo! We're lookin' good!

And here's our little one having fun while we're out. Carly, the sitter, helped fashion some pig tails for Caroline's hair. It's also a rare occurrence since this momma has short hair! I've got no clue on the girly hair stylin' thing!


Life is a bit crazier now that we're back to school...I'm sure the blog posts will slow a bit. But I'm doing my best. Sigh. Now I'm off to go grab more snuggles while I can!


Lucy's 5 month photos coming soon....I was so tired I put her "6 month" sticker on her for the first round of pics. Oops! Time to redo!

No comments:

Post a Comment