Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I've become "The Lunch Lady"

It's official. I've failed as a parent. (okay, perhaps a bit harsh, but Martha Stewart and Gordon Ramsey should probably stop reading here.) I can't stand it when the school cafeteria serves lunches where the food is all the same color. And, yes...I've done it. In my attempt to clean out the fridge before vacation, Caroline is dining on her yellow dinner.

Corn, pears, chicken, and noodles. Uggh...Let it be known, that this will NOT be happening again. Perhaps when I go to the grocery later I'll pick up some rainbow chip cookies...In fact, I'm pretty sure that cancels this whole ordeal out! Yes, I'm certain it does. In the meantime, Caroline seems to be enjoying her 'pot of gold'. Sigh. See you in the lunch line!

No comments:

Post a Comment